- WARRANTY ＆ DELIVERY
|Product Dimensions||14 x 12.5 x 4.5 cm|
|Breed Recommendation||Small - Medium Breeds|
|Pet Life Stage||Adult|
|Specific Uses||Behaviour, Teeth|
|Item Weight||270 g|
- 🐾【Safe and Durable】: Designed for "tough chewers"! Made of non-toxic nylon and raw cowhide, high toughness for long-lasting enjoyment, and with the lip-smacking beef flavor, keeps dogs happy and chewing longer.
- 🐾【2 Item Packed】: Come with one classic bone + one branch trident bone, features fun shapes to entertain your dog, offers five different chewing ends to help clean teeth as dogs enjoy.
- 🐾【Paw-Friendly Design】: Dogs have no flexible fingers on their paws, they always use one paw to fiddle with or both to try to pick up. So we designed an arc and bump shape, the unique, paw-friendly shape makes gripping extra easy, ensures comfortable chomping.
- 🐾【Keep Happy and Healthy】: This chewing toy helps with teething discomfort and reduces boredom, anxiety, destructive behavior, it helps satisfy your pup’s natural urge to chew, so you can save your favorite shoes and furniture from the dog.
- 🐾【Suitable for Types of Pets】: Available in 2 different sizes and designs for small, medium and large dogs, which are designed to appeal to a dog's natural interest and provide a satisfying chewing experience. Please choose a size and chew strength refer to the size chart.
Q：WHAT ARE THE TOY MADE FROM?
A：Pecute chew toys are made of durable nylon and real cowhide, safe and tough material that provides strong chewers with long-lasting enjoyment.
Q：CAN MY DOG EAT THE BONE TOY?
A：They’re bursting with beef flavor, but Pecute chew toys and are not edible. We suggest monitoring and replacement after reasonable wear. As with any chew toy, monitor your dog's habits closely.
Q：WHEN SHOULD I REPLACE THIS NONEDIBLE CHEW TOY?
A：Replace when the chew toy knuckle ends are worn down, or if it becomes too small for your dog to chew safely.
Q：ONE MORE KINDLY SUGGESTION?
A：After aggressive chewing, the product can become bristled and sharp. The product in this condition can cause gum irritation, even bleeding. You can smooth it with a wood file or heavy grit sandpaper.
- 12-month warranty for quality-related issues
No registration required！For 12 months after the date of purchase, we take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT.
Reminder: Be sure to use your product as directed.
- We will ship within 1-3 business days
If your order includes hot items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take between 5-10 business days to process.
Shipping process might be a little longer than usual because of the local delivery policy during the coronavirus outbreak period.
- Details can be view in our Return & Warranty Policy & Shipping Policy