- WARRANTY ＆ DELIVERY
|Product Dimensions||56 x 28.6 x 41.5 cm|
|Item Weight||7.4 kg|
- 🐾 【４━𝐈𝐍━１】Pecute dog bowl equipped 1 elevated bowl + 1 slow feeder bowl + 1 water bowl + food storage station. An elevated bowl effectively helps promote good posture and relieve muscle pains, while the slow feeder prevents your dog from eating too fast and causing bloating.
- 🐾 【𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 ━ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐑】There are some obstacles raised in the slow bowl, increasing the difficulty of eating. Effectively prolongs the feeding time of the pet, prevents bloat and reduces the burden of the stomach, and improves digestion, at the same time, stimulates the pet's intellectual development.
- 🐾 【𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 ＆ 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄】 Pecute elevated slow food bowl (56*28.6*41.5cm) is comfortable for medium and large pets, reducing the pressure on the neck, back, and spine.Underneath the top panel is a 42 L food storage cabinet, storing food, cans, and snacks while increasing overall weight, not easy to be knocked over.
- 🐾 【𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘】Made of 12mm thick MDF painting with grain, its modern design nicely blends into most home décor. Non-toxic polypropylene used for the slow bowl part, caring for pet's health. 201 stainless steel bowl is also made of food-grade material. Safe to use!
- 🐾 【𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒】①Anti-slip bottom design, effectively prevents scratching the floor and prevents pets from moving the bowl during eating. ②Hollow handles on the side for easy to move the whole storage station. ③The slow feeder and water bowl are removable, easy to clean and use.
Why do pets need a raised slow food bowl?
Medium and large dog eat with their heads down for a long time, cause great pressure on their cervical spine.
It's easy to suffer from vomiting and indigestion when eating with their heads down.
Especially elderly dogs who bow their heads to eat can cause high incidence of cervical pain.
3 In 1 Unique Design:
- Alloly Hollow Handles -- Strong but light and easy to carry.
- No-toxic Slow Feeder -- Effectively prolongs the feeding time of the pet and improves digestion.
- 201Stainless Steel -- Made of food-grade material. Safe to use!
- Anti-overflow Edge -- Prevent dogs from getting everywhere when eating.
Provide a way of healthier dining!
1.Less Painful for Arthritic Dogs
Some dogs, particularly older ones, have medical conditions that make feeding time painful or difficult; elevated food dishes often make eating easier.
2.Keep Your Dog’s Eating Area Cleaner
Elevated dog bowls allow less hair, dust, and debris to coat your dog’s food and dish and also help keep your dog’s eating area clean. you can see food debris and clean up messes more easily.
3.Easier to Fill and Maintain
It is easier for you to fill, empty, and clean elevated food dishes
Provide a way of dining!
- Quickly devouring food isn’t a harmless quirk of your dog’s personality.
- There are real health dangers that should be taken seriously.
- Pecute slow food bowl avoid the risk of bloat and other digestive issues !
- Eating is the best and mealtime should be a fun and safe experience for your dog.
- Large Storage
Built with a storage-box concept, which allows you to store your dog’s food inside for easy access.
- Stop Moving
42 L food storage cabinet, storing food, cans, and snacks while increasing overall weight, not easy to be knocked over.
- Prevent moisture
Cover two bowls, the storage part is sealed, don’t worry about getting wet.
- Pecute elevated slow food bowl is comfortable for medium and large pets.
- Fully accommodate the amount of food that a big dog needs.
|Classic Pet Double Bowls||3 In 1 Slow Feeding Bowls||Slanted Ceramic Bowls||Adjustable Elevated Bowls||Storage Elevated Bowls|
|Wooden Stand||Wooden Stand||Bamboo Stand||Wooden Stand||Wooden Stand|
|Type of Bowls||Stainless Steel||PP Plastic + Stainless Steel||Ceramic||PP Plastic + Stainless Steel||PP Plastic + Stainless Steel|
Easy to Clean
Slow Feeding, Non-Slip,
Non-Spill, Easy to Clean
Raised Bowl Set,
3 Adjustable Height,
15° Tilted Design
Elevated Bowl Set,
2 Adjustable Height,
Slow Down to Eating
Elevated Bowl Set,
SlowDown to Eating
|Suitable for||Small to Large Pets||Small to Medium Pets||Small Dogs & Cats||Medium to Large Dogs||Medium to Large Dogs|
- 12-month warranty for quality-related issues
No registration required！For 12 months after the date of purchase, we take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT.
Reminder: Be sure to use your product as directed.
- We will ship within 1-3 business days
If your order includes hot items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take between 5-10 business days to process.
Shipping process might be a little longer than usual because of the local delivery policy during the coronavirus outbreak period.