- WARRANTY ＆ DELIVERY
|Pet Type||Small to Medium Dogs, Cats|
|Product Dimensions||42.5 x 27 x 5 cm;|
|Material Composition||100% Food Grade Silicone + Stainless Steel Bowls + Non-toxic PolyproPylene|
|Size||M(400ml/bowl) (Pack of 1)|
|Special features||Easy to Clean, Anti-Slip, Durable|
|Specific Uses||Daily Use, Behavioural Training, Stomach and Digestion|
- ★SAFE & ASSURED MATERIAL: Made of 100% food-grade silicone + 201 stainless steel + non-toxic polypropylene, FDA certified, safe, non-toxic, no odor, heat resistance, durable, clean, and sanitary, care for the health of pets!
- ★NEWLY UPGRADE 3-IN-1: ①The Slow Feeding Bowl can slow down pets' eating. ②The Stainless Steel Bowl for holding water/milk. ③The Bone-Shaped Anti-Slip Feeding Mat prevents food and water from scattering to the ground. Get one Pecute dog bowl is equivalent to 3 other kinds of feeding supplies!
- ★SLOW PUZZLE FEEDER: The raised obstacles in the slow feeder bowl can increase the difficulty of eating, effectively prolong the eating time, control the eating speed, prevent bloat, reduce the burden of the stomach and improve digestion, stimulate intelligence development.
- ★ANTI SLIP & NON SPILL: Silica gel has excellent anti-slip performance. The silicone feeding pad can increase friction with the ground to prevent pets from moving, dragging, or knocking over the bowl while eating. Keep the ground clean!
- ★EASY TO CLEAN & FOLDABLE: The bowls can be taken out for easy cleaning and used separately, dishwasher safe, keep your dog’s dishes clean with the minimum of fuss. While the bowl set can be folded for easy storage and pack, when traveling with pets, you can save money on purchasing additional travel folding bowls! (2 Sizes are available: M - 14 oz, 400ml/bowl, for small dogs & cats, L - 17.6oz, 500ml/bowl, for medium dogs)
Are you worried about bloat? Well, you should be!
Does your dog eat so fast that he throws up?
Is your dog gassy after eating?
Does your dog steal from other dogs at mealtime?
Does your dog need an easy puzzle to solve?
Pecute 3 in 1 Slow Feeder Double Dog Bowls with Non-Slip Mat Would Be Great for Your Dogs!
Pecute Bone Shaped Silicone 3 In 1 Slow Feeder Dog Bowl Set, Worth Every Penny!
Part1-Anti-slip Feeding Pad
Part2-Stainless Steel Bowl
Part3-PP Plastic Slow Feeder Bowl
Pecute Slow Feeding Dog Bowls are specifically designed to stop your dog from devouring his dinner in seconds, and it's a lifesaver for kibble gobblers!
Effectively Slow Your Dog Down from Eating Their Food in Seconds to about Several Minutes.
The designs on the food surface area ensure the maximum amount of time that dogs will finish their meal. The materials used in its construction are pet-safe and are sturdy enough to last many years of use. The non-slip base also keeps the dog food bowls in place and it can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
Other Impressive Features:
Raised Edge Tray Design/ Foldable/Easy to Clean
|Classic Pet Double Bowls||3 In 1 Slow Feeding Bowls||Slanted Ceramic Bowls||Adjustable Elevated Bowls||Storage Elevated Bowls|
|Wooden Stand||Wooden Stand||Bamboo Stand||Wooden Stand||Wooden Stand|
|Type of Bowls||Stainless Steel||PP Plastic + Stainless Steel||Ceramic||PP Plastic + Stainless Steel||PP Plastic + Stainless Steel|
Easy to Clean
Slow Feeding, Non-Slip,
Non-Spill, Easy to Clean
Raised Bowl Set,
3 Adjustable Height,
15° Tilted Design
Elevated Bowl Set,
2 Adjustable Height,
Slow Down to Eating
Elevated Bowl Set,
SlowDown to Eating
|Suitable for||Small to Large Pets||Small to Medium Pets||Small Dogs & Cats||Medium to Large Dogs||Medium to Large Dogs|
- 12-month warranty for quality-related issues
No registration required！For 12 months after the date of purchase, we take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT.
Reminder: Be sure to use your product as directed.
- We will ship within 1-3 business days
If your order includes hot items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take between 5-10 business days to process.
Shipping process might be a little longer than usual because of the local delivery policy during the coronavirus outbreak period.