|Pet Type||Small to Medium Dogs, Cats|
|Product Dimensions||27 x 42.5 x 4.5 cm|
|Material Composition||100% Food Grade Silicone + Stainless Steel Bowls +Non-toxic PolyproPylene|
|Size||M(400ml/bowl) (Pack of 1)|
|Special features||Easy to Clean, Anti-Slip, Durable|
|Specific Uses||Daily Use, Behavioural Training, Stomach and Digestion|
- ★SAFE & ASSURED MATERIAL: Made of 100% food-grade silicone + 201 stainless steel + non-toxic polypropylene, FDA certified, safe, non-toxic, no odor, heat resistance, durable, clean and sanitary, care for the health of pets!
- ★NEWLY UPGRADE 3-IN-1: One Pecute bowl is equivalent to 3 other kinds of feeding supplies! -The slow feed bowl can be used to slow down pets eating food. -The stainless steel bowl for holding water/milk. -The bone-shaped anti-slip feeding mat prevents from overflowing. The bowls can be taken out for easy cleaning and used separately.
- ★SLOW PUZZLE FEEDER: The raised obstacles in the slow feeder bowl can increase the difficulty of eating, effectively prolong the eating time, control the eating speed, prevent bloat, reduce the burden of the stomach and improve digestion, stimulate intelligence development.
- ★ANTI SLIP & NON SPILL: Silica gel has its excellent anti-slip performance. The silicone feeding pad can increase friction with the ground to prevent pets from moving, dragging, or knocking over the bowl while eating. Keep the ground clean!
- ★FOLDABLE: 100% real silicone has strong plasticity and can be kneaded at will without breaking easily! Therefore, the bowl set can be folded, and it is only 5cm thick after being folded. When traveling with pets, it can be packed in a bag, you can save money on purchasing additional travel folding bowls!
Do your greedy dogs that eat their food in seconds?
Do they eat so fast then get hiccups,and also gulp in loads of air?
Do you want to slow them down from gluping food?
Do your pets try to tip over the bowl or move it across the floor?
Pecute 3 in 1 Slow Feeder Double Dog Bowls with Non-Slip Mat Would Be Great for Your Dogs!
Pecute Bone Shaped Silicone Slow Feeder Dog Bowl:
- The one side is a PP plastic slow feeder bowl which can be used to hold food,slow down pet eating time.
- The other side is a stainless steel bowl for holding water/milk.
- The raised edge mat is equivalent to anti-slip feeding pad,effectively prevent food from scattering to the ground.
Getting one Pecute pet bowl is equivalent to getting 1 slow feeder bowl + 1 pet bowl + 1 anti-overflow pad. Worth every penny!
Effectively Slow Your Dog Down from Eating Their Food in Seconds to about Several Minutes.
The designs on the food surface area ensure the maximum amount of time that dogs will finish their meal. The materials used in its construction are pet-safe and are sturdy enough to last many years of use. The non-slip base also keeps the dog food bowls in place and it can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
Other Impressive Features:
Slow Feeding Puzzle/Raised Edge Tray Design/Foldable/Easy to Clean
- Product name: Pecute Pet Double Bowls with Slow Feeder
- Material: 100% food-grade silicone + stainless steel + non-toxic polypropylene
- Silicone Pad: M—42.5 * 27cm, L—53.4 * 31cm
- Stainless Steel Bowl(Dia * H): M—14 * 4cm, L—14 * 4cm
- Slow Feeding Bowl(Dia * H): M—18 * 3cm, L—14 * 4cm
- Capacity: M—400ml/14oz each bowl, L—500ml/18oz each bowl
- 1 * Silicone pad + 1 * Stainless steel bowl + 1 * Slow feed bowl
|Classic Pet Double Bowls||3 In 1 Slow Feeding Bowls||Slanted Ceramic Bowls||Adjustable Elevated Bowls||Storage Elevated Bowls|
|Wooden Stand||Wooden Stand||Bamboo Stand||Wooden Stand||Wooden Stand|
|Type of Bowls||Stainless Steel||PP Plastic + Stainless Steel||Ceramic||PP Plastic + Stainless Steel||PP Plastic + Stainless Steel|
Easy to Clean
Slow Feeding, Non-Slip,
Non-Spill, Easy to Clean
Raised Bowl Set,
3 Adjustable Height,
15° Tilted Design
Elevated Bowl Set,
2 Adjustable Height,
Slow Down to Eating
Elevated Bowl Set,
SlowDown to Eating
|Suitable for||Small to Large Pets||Small to Medium Pets||Small Dogs & Cats||Medium to Large Dogs||Medium to Large Dogs|