- Professional Designed for Regular Trimming of Pet Nails
- Ideal for Cats, Puppies and Small Animals Like Rabbits
- Sharp Stainless Steel Blades for Safe and Easy Cut
- Angled blade allows you to see the cat's nail before you cut, making the process of trimming safer
- Rubber Coated Handle for Comfortable Grip
Pecute Nail Clippers are essential tools for professional groomers and at-home groomers. They’re comfortable enough for all-day use with non-slip handle that’s designed to give you superior control. The rubberized grips give you a secure and comfortable hold. Angled cutting blades allow you to see dog or cat's nail before you cut
Hold the paws of your pet. Then press lightly to make the end of the nails exposed.
Cut the nail as the position shown in the picture, Pay attention to avoid cutting the vessels and nerves. If you accidentally cut the vessels , please use pet hemostatic drugs to stop the bleeding.
Check and cut pet nails every two weeks.
Don’t cut your pet avoid being hurt when its feet struggle. Please not the difference between front paws and back paws.
1.Please keep it away from Children and Pets when without supervision.
2.Please keep it away from fire and heated areas.
3.Please use the tool in a proper way and avoid pet skin injury.